Deputy Manager, Elderly Nursing Home – Barnet
Deputy Manager required for a nursing home on the London / Herts boarder. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing care provider delivering excellence and setting high standards within the sector.
Reporting into the Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all clinical areas, managing and developing staff teams, undertaking assessments and supporting the Manager in all areas of day to day operations. You will be joining a home that is currently undergoing a turnaround in regards to improving standards and working closely with a newly appointed nurse qualified manager to ensure the home can deliver high quality care for all residents.
- Candidates must be Nurse qualified and must have experience of working at Deputy Manager level.
- Previous nursing home experience is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding CQC standards and legislation
- Ability to lead and motivate a clinical care team
- Experienced in the Management of medications
This will be a challenging role and requires an experienced Deputy Manager who is driven by delivering the very best quality of care; a really exciting opportunity to make a real difference. This is a permanent role and will pay a salary of up to £45,000
For an informal and confidential discussion, please call Karen Hedger at Bright Selection