Deputy Manager – Epping
Our client is an established provider of residential care homes and are seeking to appoint a deputy manager for a residential care home in the Epping area.
The home is established in the local area, has an excellent reputation and attracts a high proportion of self-funding residents. Set in an accessible location and benefitting from a full refurbishment the home is provided with the resources needed to ensure that residents benefit from a homely and well maintained environment. Our client is seeking an experienced home manager who can lead the staff team and service through some planned developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned home manager to work with the provider to take the home to an outstanding rating.
- Assisting the manager with Leading and developing an experienced staff team. Recruiting additional staff, training and mentoring
- Running the care team and resident side of the business day to day
- Maintaining and developing professional relationships with relevant authorities and the wider community
- Relevant professional or management qualification
- Substantial experience of CQC outcomes and the new inspection procedures
- Current knowledge of best practice in elderly and dementia care
- Excellent communication skills and experience in supporting and motivating a team
- Genuine enthusiasm and commitment to providing the best possible resident experience
If you fit the criteria above then Jamie would like to hear from you!