Deputy Manager – Fully Supernumerary (Elderly) £33k – Newcastle
Job Title Deputy Manager (Elderly) – Fully Supernumerary
County Tyne & Wear
Salary £32- £33K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior nurse, clinical lead or deputy manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced nurse to undertake the role of Deputy Manager; the service provides high quality nursing care for 54 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay £16 per hour (negotiable) and the role is full time, 38.5 hours per week, predominantly days – weekend work will also be required on a rota basis, so flexibility is a must if you wish to apply for this opportunity.
- Supporting the home manger
- Supervisory work
- You will need to have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification (ideally RGN)
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.