Deputy Manager – fully supernumerary (Elderly) c£32 – £35K – Chester
Job Title Deputy Manager – fully supernumerary (Elderly) c£32 – £35K – Chester
Salary £32- £35K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a senior nurse, clinical lead or deputy manager to join a well-established and highly thought or third sector provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this wonderful healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced nurse to undertake the role of Deputy Manager; the service provides high quality nursing care for up to 69 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay £32 – £35K and the role is full time, 38.5, predominantly days – weekend work will also be required on a rota basis, so flexibility is a must if you wish to apply for this opportunity. Whilst the role is fully supernumerary, there will be the expectation for you to support the home in times of absence.
- Supporting the home manger
- Supervisory work
- You will need to have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification (ideally RGN)
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.