Deputy Manager – Luxury Nursing Home – Barnet
Deputy Manager required for a nursing home on the London / Herts border. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing care provider delivering excellence and setting high standards within the sector.
As a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager, with a valid NMC pin you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of a 80-bed residential and nursing home. Reporting into the Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all clinical areas, managing and developing staff teams, undertaking assessments and supporting the Manager in all areas of day to day operations.
You will be joining a home that is currently undergoing a turnaround in regards to improving standards and working closely with a newly appointed nurse qualified manager to ensure the home can deliver high quality care for all residents.
Reporting into the Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing all clinical areas
- Managing and developing staff teams
- Manage all aspects of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
- Maintain excellent clinical performance and health & safety standards
- Support the maintenance of a positive reputation for the home the local community
- Support the attainment of budgeted financial performance; maximising fee levels and exercising sound cost management across the home
- Help build and maintain a well-motivated and engaged workforce
- Perform direct nursing duties on a basis agreed with the Home Manager in accordance with contractual agreements
- Candidates must be Nurse qualified and must have experience of working at Deputy Manager level
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle is preferable
- Previous nursing home experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge and understanding CQC standards and legislation
- Ability to lead and motivate a clinical care team
- Experienced in the Management of medications
This will be a challenging role and requires an experienced Deputy Manager who is driven by delivering the very best quality of care; a really exciting opportunity to make a real difference. This is a permanent role and will pay a salary of up to £50,000 for the right candidate.
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!