Deputy Manager – Luxury Nursing Home – Winchester
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning care home operator of luxury, purpose built care homes in the South, our client is seeking an experienced clinician in the elderly care home sector to join one of their sought after care centres in Winchester.
The home comprises of 70+ beds providing first class residential & nursing care, set in its own beautifully landscaped gardens the home is elegantly decorated with excellent facilities and care services.
As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the clinical management within the care home, you will carry out regular audits ensuring standards are being exceeded, you will directly line manage, support & develop the staff team and carry out external assessments for new clients.
- Nurse qualified with an NMC Pin
- Experienced in a senior role within an elderly care home setting
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management or equivalent or willing to work towards
- Dynamic & person centred in your approach
- Strong knowledge of clinical audits incl. Medication, wound management
- Excellent understanding of legalisation incl. CQC/KLOE’s/DoLS/POVA/Care Act etc.
If you fit the criteria above then Ben Berry would like to hear from you!