Deputy Manager – Luxury Provider – Rickmansworth – £45k-£50k
Job Title: Deputy Manager – Luxury Provider
Salary: £45-50k per annum OTE plus benefits
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be representing a first class, niche, private provider of luxury residential and nursing care for older people. Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced clinically trained Deputy Manager to offer clinical support and leadership to their nursing homes across Surrey and Hertfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and unique provider within the healthcare sector that offers people who require nursing, residential and dementia an alternative model of care, with strong career development opportunities and progression.
- Nurse qualification with a current and valid PIN
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within long term elderly nursing care
- Specialist training, knowledge or interest in Dementia care
- Proven track record in Leadership and management
- Excellent knowledge of CQC legislation
- Ability to co-ordinate and assess care plans effectively
- You will be responsible for overseeing the clinical teams within the different homes in your region
- Provide support to the management of all clinical aspects within the homes.
- This will include supervision and induction of new team members of clinical staff and ensuring their training is up to date.
Salary offered in the region of £45-50,000 OTE plus benefits including pension, healthcare and 35 days annual leave.
Please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection for further information.