Deputy Manager – Nursing & Palliative Care
The home is established and benefits from a great reputation locally and a long standing staff team, our client is a recognised leader in the care sector and provides excellent training and personal development for all levels of staff.
- To lead and coach the nurses and care delivery team
- Carry out regular audits inc medication, care planning, supervisions
- Complete individual assessments for potential residents ensuring care needs can be met
- Liaise with relatives & health care professionals ensuring residents are safe and cared for
- Deputise in the Home Managers absence
- Nurse qualified with an active NMC Pin
- Experience of working in a supervisory role in a care home setting
- Excellent working knowledge of current legislation including CQC, DoLs, MCA, Care Act
- Good leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Can do attitude with quality standards always in mind
Please contact Stephanie White for more information!