Deputy Manager (RGN) – North West London
Bright Selection have a fantastic opportunity for an RGN qualified Deputy Manager with a small, reputable and growing family run group
We are working with a small but reputable family run group who is growing in the South and their nursing home for this vacancy has been very successful and holds a very strong CQC Report. Our client is passionate about providing the best standards of care and is looking to recruit an experienced like minded professional who can work with the staff to ensure that the home maintains its place at the forefront of service delivery
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Nurse / Deputy Manager looking for a new challenge. The role will be full time and paying up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Supporting the Home Manager of this large, established service with the day to day operations of this state of the art unit
- Ensuring the highest standards of care are provided
- Leading and mentoring staff.
- Ensure the CQC standards of care are met and exceeded.
- RGN qualified nurse with valid PIN
- Understanding of the role of the Deputy Manager
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa-Maria would like to hear from you!