Director of Clinical Services – Mental Health – Portsmouth
A rare opportunity has arisen to work with a growing Specialist Care Provider whose staff retention and reputation within the industry is second-to-non. They provides assessment and treatment in both locked rehabilitation and supported living settings for men with a learning disability and complex health needs.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting a market-leading and award winning specialist healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a Director of Clinical Services. The role will incorporate the clinical management of a 13 bed specialist care facility.
My client is a highly respected and well-funded provider and they currently operate services across the UK. Due to the level of expansion they have been experiencing, they are actively seeking a highly skilled and experienced manager to provide clinical support to the Registered Manager of the service. The ideal background would be as a Deputy Hospital Manager/Ward Manager and seeking your next step-up towards full Hospital Directorship. This is a permanent role paying up to £50,000 + benefits
He service promotes independence and incorporates regular community trips for all of their residents, including visits to the coast, college course and horse riding to name but a few.
- Undertaking full clinical responsibilities for the service
- Reporting directly to the Registered Manager of the service
- Deputising in times of absence
- You will need to be clinically trained – RMN / RNLD / RGN an OT or Psychologist
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the Mental Health and/or Learning Disabilities Sector
- You will empower and have good leadership skills
- Company Car
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!