Domiciliary Branch Manager – Chester
Job Title Domiciliary Branch Manager – Chester – £28 – £32K neg
Salary £28 – £32K + Bonus
My client is a leading provider of homecare to the elderly and vulnerable. They are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Registered Branch Manager for their established service in the Chester area.
You will report directly in to the Ops Director and will be responsible for developing the business, predominantly within the private market.
In order to be considered you will:
- Be NVQ4 qualified (or equivalent)
- Have an excellent understanding of the CQC guidelines and all that it entails
- Be a leader and lead by example
- Be a motivator
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be currently working as a Manager within a Domiciliary setting
- Have a proven track record in Home Care Management
In return for your hard work and dedication, my client is looking at a salary in the region of £28 – £32K plus bonus and benefits – this is possibly open to negotiation for the right candidate.
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.