Domiciliary Care Manager – Thames Ditton
Job Title: Domiciliary Care Manager
Salary: £35-40k per annum
Based near Thames Ditton covering South West London your roll will initially be focused on establishing the business within the local area and then delivering an exemplary service in line with the providers ethos.
Existing employees describe the organisation as; “friendly management and good training”, “ample opportunities to progress”, “very rewarding”, “good environment to work in. The work ethic and practice is something to be proud of”
Working alongside the MD the ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience as a Domiciliary Care Registered Manager
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have existing relationships within the community and care sector
- Have an excellent knowledge of the care industry and CQC requirements
- Hold the necessary qualifications for the Registered Managers position.
- Have a UK driver’s license and own vehicle
- Excellent administration and I.T. skills.
Salary offered between £35,000 – £40,000 / year plus additional benefits including a bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave plus an extra day off on your birthday, paid mileage and company pension.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant qualifications and experience please contact Lisa-Maria Kirwan on 0203 946 4466.