Exciting New Home Manager Role – Wirral
Exciting New Home Manager Role
Salary £50K & Benefits
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this absolutely wonderful third-sector provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced (nurse qualified) Home Manager to take over the day to day operations of their 55-bed nursing home for Older People in The Wirral.
My client operates a number of homes across the UK and they have some excellent core values, including love and compassion.
The home in question provides exceptional care to all its residents and has a fantastic Care Home feedback score. It is renowned in the local area for the exceptional palliative care that it provides.
My client is paying a salary of circa £50K.
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification and valid Pin
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Treating people with dignity
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above, please call Neil at Bright Selection Ltd now or apply now.