Finance Manager – Care Homes – Edgware – £40k – £50k
Job Title Finance Manager – Care Homes
County North London
Salary £40,000 – £50,000 pa
Finance Manager required for a North London based care home provider. This is a fantastic and ambitious group with well resourced head office and experienced senior leadership team. Their portfolio of luxury care homes are spread across London and the South East of England and offer high quality, private nursing and residential care in 5 star luxury surroundings.
- Head office based reporting into the CFO
- Managing a team of Accountants and Accounts Assistants
- Overseeing the financial reporting for the group
- Preparing management reports
- Providing financial advice to budget holders across the organisation
- Developing proposal budgets
- Working closely with the CFO and Operations teams to make improvements to systems and processes
- Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualification
- Minimum of 3yrs’ experience in a senior finance role
- First-hand knowledge of planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of a variety of accounts packages
- Familiarity with all Microsoft packages with advanced spreadsheet skills
This is a full time position working Monday – Friday, salary offered c£45k pa negotiable depending on experience.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection.