General Home Manager – East London/Essex Border – £65 – £70K + Bonus & Benefits
Job Title General Home Manager – East London/Essex Border – £65 – £70K + Bonus & Benefits
Salary £65 – £70K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively representing a high quality, luxury private provider of residential and nursing care for older people. They are actively seeking an experienced Home/General Manager to take over the day-to-day running of their flagship home that is located on the North East London and Essex border.
My client currently operates a number of private care centres across the South East of England and they have also added recent acquisitions, taking their portfolio to in excess of 25.This home has fairly recently been inspected by the CQC and has been awarded a Good rating. The appointed person will be tasked with moving the home on towards achieving Outstanding as well as maximising revenue through privately funded residents.
The salary on offer is in the region of £65 – £70K + bonus.
So what do you require to be considered?
- Have a minimum two years’ experience of working in a managerial capacity within a large care/nursing home
- Have strong business, financial and commercial abilities
- Have experience in dementia care
- Have experience in palliative care
- Have excellent people management skills
- Have experience in Care Plans
- Have experience in safeguarding referrals
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the CQC – you will ideally come from a Good/Outstanding rated service
- Have experience in sales and marketing of a nursing home
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.