General Home Manager – Manchester – £65 – £75K + Bonus & Benefits
Job Title General Home Manager
Salary £65 – £75K + Bonus & Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be representing a high quality, luxury private provider of residential and nursing care for older people and they are actively seeking an experienced Home/General Manager to provide support to a number of homes across the North West of England. They are also seeking to appoint a permanent General Manager for their stand-out service in South West Manchester.
My client currently operates a number of private care centres across the UK and they have also added recent acquisitions, taking their portfolio to in excess of 40.
Experience and exposure to the healthcare sector is essential as is an interest and commitment to understanding and delivering high quality care. Salary £65k – £75k + 30% bonus and benefits.
So what else do you require to be considered?
- Have a minimum two years’ experience of working in a managerial capacity within a large care/nursing home
- Have strong business, financial and commercial abilities
- Have experience in dementia care
- Have experience in palliative care
- Have excellent people management skills
- Have experience in Care Plans
- Have experience in safeguarding referrals
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the CQC – you will ideally come from a Good/Outstanding rated service
- Have experience in sales and marketing of a nursing home
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and unique provider within the healthcare sector that offers people who require nursing, residential and dementia an alternative model of care.
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection or call 01206 848448.