General Home Manager – Nursing, Residential & Dementia Care – Southampton
General Home Manager
Nursing, Residential & Dementia Care
Up to £60,000 + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
An exciting role for an experienced General Manager to join an award winning care home operator to manage a purpose built nursing, residential & dementia home.
The home is located in a picturesque location and boasts excellent facilities, currently rated “Requires Improvement” with CQC after an inspection in July 2015, having acquired the home recently our client has now implemented its proven processes & systems and is pending a new inspection, the home benefits from an experienced staff team the home does now seek an experienced GM to drive the home forward, improve standards and the culture within the home.
This role is permanent and paying a salary of up to £60,000 plus bonus, pension & excellent benefits
As the successful home manager you will need:
- Experience as a General Manager of a similar size care home
- Strong leadership & management skills
- Excellent knowledge of CQC and care legislation
- Values & quality based in your approach
- Dynamic, Enthusiastic & passionate to provide person centred care
- Level 5 in leadership & management or equivalent
- Proven background of managing a multi-skilled team
If you fit the above criteria please contact Stephanie white at Bright Selection for further information.