General Manager – Brand New Provider of Luxury Elderly Nursing Home – Kent
General Manager required for Brand New Provider of Luxury Elderly Nursing Home
£65k DOE – Chislehurst Kent
Our client is a new entrant into the market lead by an experienced commercial manager with exceptional standards and a clear vision of high quality care and how this is delivered. The group have substantial and sound financial investment and development plan that includes an initial launch of 4 new purpose built nursing homes in the south east, alongside significant long term growth to become both the number one provider of high quality nursing homes, and the employer of choice in the sector.
- Registered Manager for setting standards and leading your team in delivery high quality, safe and caring nursing care for all residents
- Recruitment and marketing
- Management and oversight of all aspects of the home
- Clinical compliance and governance
- Nurse qualification (essential) or management experience within a nursing home environment
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of financial and business management of a care home that can deliver on time to deadlines.
- Long term commitment to a General Manager Appointment
- True motivation for delivering compassionate and caring services for older people
- A solid understanding of commissioning new care homes and/or managing refurbishments of care homes.
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent planning and communication skills, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Proven track record of successfully working to both quality and financial KPI’s
- Ability to work with commissioners, regulators and external agencies/professionals in securing a homes reputation in the local community
- Experienced at Home management level with exposure to the commissioning of new care homes and or refurbishments
- Management and leadership qualification/ Continued Professional Development
For further information and confidential conversation please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection