General Manager – Luxury Care Home in Cambridge
General Manager – Luxury Home- Cambridge
£60-65,000 per annum
The home is running very well with a “good” rating from CQC and the group are keen to find a manager who will work with them towards outstanding!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a provider with a genuine vision to be the best. They have an experienced and supportive senior leadership team who will work with the manager to develop their home.
- Full operational management of the home to include care delivery, staff management and financial management
- Recruitment, training and supervision of staff
- Assessing and reviewing care plans
- Maintaining Quality standards and adhering to regulatory requirements
- Working at both a strategic and operational level and enjoy the challenge of responding to the needs of a growing organisation
- Level 5 Diploma in Management or equivalent
- Nursing PIN advantageous
- Previous home management in the elderly care sector essential
This role is offered with a market leading salary, negotiable depending on experience.
Please contact Julie Estall for more information.