General Manager – Residential Luxury Retirement Home
General Manager – Residential Luxury Retirement Home – CQC Good Rated
Salary up to £65k DOE plus bonus
Bright Selection Ltd are proud to represent an award winning, care operator in the appointment of a General Manager for a quality residential care home in Kingston. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a CQC Good rated care home with well-established and highly regarded provider. The home benefits from being purpose-built service offering assisted living and dementia care, providing cinema, therapy rooms, spa and private dining along with a 7 day programme of activities.
Our client is a medium sized provider with exacting standards recruiting for a experienced general manager who has a proven track record in managing luxury care homes or retirement living services. The home has achieved a good rating in all categories and benefits from an exceptional staff team and clinical senior management support.
This role will suit an experienced manager seeking the opportunity to work autonomously with support available when required. You will be passionate about high quality care, innovative and progressive in your approach and continually focused on the achieving the best experience for residents.
- Registered CQC Manager for large care centre
- Delivering high quality care
- Leadership of management team within the home
- Management of homes budget to deliver KPI for the home
- Developing revenue streams and marketing within private healthcare services or hospitality services.
- Proven track record as a Registered Manager of a good or above rated elderly care homes/retirement living home
- Experience of managing large teams of people
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for elderly care
- 25% bonus
- 7% pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days AL + BH
For more information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection