General Manager/Matron – Croydon New Commission Acute Service
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a senior clinician with strong general management skills to commission and manage a brand new facility within a group of hospitals, opening this year.
The successful candidate will be an experienced clinician who will utilise their wide ranging management and clinical skills to liaise with local CCGs, the CQC and internal support teams in order to recruit a highly competent workforce, refine patient pathways, drive patient referrals and ultimately build a first class reputation for the hospital, in keeping with the values of the organisation. This is a permanent role and will pay a salary up to £65,000
- Previous experience of commissioning a new unit or clinical service
- Previous experience in a senior clinical management role
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead and develop senior teams
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and written communication skills
- Proven leadership, strategic and change management skills including contract negotiation and external tendering skills
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and a sound understanding of internal controls and business principles
- Experience of delivering strong results in a highly competitive environment
- An excellent understanding of current health industry issues and relevant tertiary / post-graduate qualifications
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!