Group Business Support Services Manager – South East
Bright Selection are currently seeking an experienced Support Services Manager to join an established healthcare provider to ensure high quality hospitality services across their group of homes and comply with CQC fundamental standards and local authority contractual requirements.
This is a newly created role to establish and roll out high quality standards across all non-clinical care over circa 35 residential and nursing homes including:
- Facilities Management
- Décor and Interior Design
- Customer Care Experience
You will be based at head office location in Kent/London Borders and will be able to travel to individual sites across the South East, it is therefore imperative that the successful candidate is a car driver.
- Setting standards across the company to promote a luxury service
- Undertaking audits against relevant standards and achieving high customer experience levels
- Delivering training in support services
- Review and update policies and procedures
- Work with senior management to produce actions to reduce risk ratings
- Liaise with internal and external suppliers
Candidates will have experience in a similar role or come from a hospitality / hotel management background and will ideally hold relevant qualifications in relation to the post. You will have previous experience auditing, problem solving and risk assessing in a similar position.
Because of the nature of the business, you are required to submit to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check. Any enhanced disclosures made by the DBS will remain strictly confidential.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Employee recognition schemes
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa would like to hear from you!