Group Clinical Support Manager – Orpington
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and reputable provider of elderly nursing and residential care services within the South East.
This group has a number of outstanding and good homes within their portfolio and some excellent purpose built dementia services, all of which provide high quality elderly care support across Essex, Cambridgeshire and London area.
This is a brand new role within the business which has been introduced to provide Senior Management level support on clinical and compliance within the group. This role requires someone who is able to identify any weaknesses, or areas for improvement and then lead on implementing the relevant and necessary changes, you will need to be hands on and involved in delivering the solution.
The role is permanent and paying a salary of between £60,000 – £80,000
- Reporting into the COO as part of the SMT
- Undertaking audits and delivering risk assessment and actions to remove any risk
- Management of clinical standards for the group to meet all clinical legislative requirements
- Support and lead on ensuring that recommendations on clinical improvements are undertaken to deadline and in line with business targets
- Raising standards – identifying essential criteria of high performing homes within the group and sharing best practice
- An active nurse registration with 5 years senior nurse
- At least 2 years’ experience in a clinical management role
- Proven track record in presenting audit findings and delivering on action plans
- Experienced within elderly and dementia care residential and nursing care homes
- Clinical Supervision and management skills
- Mentoring background
- IT Literate
If you fit the above criteria then Karen would like to hear from you!