Guest Services Manager – New Commission Luxury Elderly Care Home – Halifax
Guest Services Manager – Halifax
£25,000 per annum
Our client is a reputable quality driven regional provider of nursing, residential and dementia care for the elderly and they have a recent newly commissioned home that requires a Guest Services Manager to join them in their pursuit of becoming one of the leading care home in the Halifax area.
This is a large home built to a high standard with state of the art facilities offering high quality care in a sought after luxury setting. As such our client is seeking a services manager who can market the home in the local area and network with external professionals and CCGs in order to promote the home and the high level of services and facilities available.
- Marketing and networking
- Generating and creating relevant marketing materials and activities
- Managing all new enquiries, including leading and managing all show rounds of the home
- Front of house
- Management of sales
Requirements for this role
- Proven track record in sales and understanding of sales strategies
- Ideally experienced in a care home or healthcare setting
- Understanding of the private elderly care sector
If you feel that this role is of interest and that you have skills and experience that match the requirements please contact Neil Horwood for further information