Head Chef – Good rated Nursing Home near Shrewsbury
Head Chef – Good rated Nursing Home
Salary: £10.30 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Chef to work with an award-winning care provider in a purpose-built setting with the opportunity to work flexible hours and have alternate weekends off.
Working with a ‘Good’ CQC rated nursing home you will cater for around 50 residents plus their relatives and staff.
- Have experience with classic dining cuisine and be able to create high quality and varied menu’s encompassing allergies and dietary requirements with seasonal produce.
- Manage, influence and build a strong team spirit within the kitchen.
- Ensure health and safety measures, influence improvement of standards and adherence to policies, procedures and protocol.
- Work alongside the management team to deliver a cost effective, high quality and efficient service.
- Minimum Level 3 in Catering or equivalent QCF qualification plus relevant qualifications in relation to Food and Hygiene.
- Relevant experience working in a Head Chef capacity, previous care home experience is advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Holiday discounts
- Company benefit schemes
If you fit the criteria above then we would like to hear from you. Please contact Lisa-Maria Kirwan for more information.