Head Chef – High Wycombe – Elderly Retirement Home
Head Chef – Buckinghamshire
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with classic and fine dining cuisine and be able to create high quality and varied menu’s encompassing allergies and dietary requirements with seasonal produce.
- Manage, influence and build a strong team spirit within the kitchen.
- Ensure health and safety measures, influence improvement of standards and adherence to policies, procedures and protocol.
- Work alongside the management team to deliver a cost effective, high quality and efficient service.
- Minimum Level 3 in Catering or equivalent QCF qualification plus relevant qualifications in relation to Food and Hygiene.
- Relevant experience working in a Head Chef capacity, previous care home experience is advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Holiday discounts
- Company benefit schemes
If you fit the criteria above then we would like to hear from you. Apply now or call 01206 848448 for a confidential conversation.