Head Chef – Luxury Retirement Village – Chertsey
Job Title: Head Chef – Luxury Retirement Village
Salary: £30-35k per annum + Bonus
Bright Selection Ltd is currently seeking an experienced chef to join the team at a newly commissioned 5 star luxury care village for the over 65’s. You will be working with an award winning organisation that delivers CQC ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ rated, purpose built nursing homes you will cater for around 100 residents plus their families and staff.
The successful candidate will manage all food production within the village ensuring that only the highest standards of cuisine and customer satisfaction are delivered. Our client requires an inspirational and organised leader.
Working from a variety of menus the post holder will ensure that mealtimes are a highlight of their residents and visitors days by ordering, preparing and serving freshly prepared, and where possible, locally sourced food in a brand new state of the art kitchen. Key to your success will be your experience of budgets within the food industry along with the ability to build a strong team around you.
- Deliver classic and fine dining cuisine and be able to create high quality and varied menu’s encompassing allergies and dietary requirements with seasonal produce.
- Manage, influence and build a strong team spirit within the kitchen.
- Ensure health and safety measures, influence improvement of standards and adherence to policies, procedures and protocol.
- Work alongside the management team to deliver a cost effective, high quality and efficient service.
- Minimum Level 3 in Catering or equivalent QCF qualification plus relevant qualifications in relation to Food and Hygiene.
- Relevant experience working in a Head Chef capacity, previous care home experience is advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Holiday discounts
- Company benefit schemes
If you fit the criteria above then we would like to hear from you. Apply now or call 01206 848448 for a confidential conversation with Karen.