Head of Learning & Development – Chelmsford
A rare opportunity has become available to work with an award winning, reputable and luxury healthcare speacialist as the Head of Learning and Development
Our client are looking for a solution focused, influential and innovative individual with a background and relevant qualification in Learning and Development. Positioned within the HR team at their Essex based head office this role will require some travel to various care homes as and when required. This is a permanent role and will pay between £35,000 – £40,000
The successful candidate will have experience in establishing and delivering L&D strategies, delivering high quality L&D solutions and establishing, utilising & improving administrative processes and effectively managing budgets
- Develop and lead the learning and development strategy
- Increase and enhance individual performance
- Monitor trends and information to translate internally staying ‘one step ahead’
- Set out best practice and apply bench-marking
- Implement a culture of inclusive & continuous learning
- Work with external partners and build relationships
- Establish processes to ensure compliance is achieved
- It is essential that the successful application has achieved a Cert Ed / B Ed or similar.
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa-Maria would like to hear from you!