Home Manager – Berwick-Upon-Tweed
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manger within a family owned, growing Care Provider whose staff retention and reputation within the industry is second-to-non.
This stunning home provides residential and dementia care for up to 55 elderly residents and is located within the stunning Northumberland County, around 10 minutes’ drive from Central Berwick. With excellent staff levels and an ethos around delivering quality care, my client is now seeking an experienced Home Manager to take the home to the next level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Home Manager looking for the next stage in their career. My client is looking for someone who likes a challenge and has the experience of mentoring and nurturing staff to ensure the highest levels of care are achieved. This role is permanent, full time and paying a negotiable salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience – possibly negotiable.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of care in the home
- Carry out internal audits to ensure compliance with KPI’s and CQC legislation
- Carry out new assessments for potential residents, always representing the home and group in a professional manner
- RGN or RMN with valid and up to date NMC Pin
- Currently working as a Home Manager
- Have completed or be willing to complete Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced in elderly/dementia care
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!