Home Manager – CQC Good Rated Nursing Home – Maidstone, Kent
Job Title: Home Manager – CQC Good Rated Nursing Home
Location: Maidstone Kent
Salary: up to £50k per annum
We are representing a small provider in their recruitment to a Home Manager role within a medium sized CQC good rated nursing home based in the Maidstone area.
Our client is a local and reputable provider of care homes that requires a Home Manager to join the home and lead the team to the next level and secure an ‘Outstanding’ rating for the home. The current report details a home that has made improvements and offers a homely, friendly and caring home for residents.
The home also benefits from a long standing committed and hardworking team who are trained to deliver resident focused services for those with both nursing and specialist dementia needs. This role is supported by an experienced nurse qualified manager who will work closely with you to achieve high quality standards.
- CQC Registered Manager for a medium sized nursing home
- Leadership and management of nursing and care team
- Working with local commissioners and regulatory bodies
- Provide high quality nursing and care for older people
- Must be nurse qualified with a current PIN
- Hold a Leadership and management qualification
- Be experienced at a Deputy Manager level or above
- Understanding of CQC requirements and standards
For more information please contact Karen Hedger @ Bright Selection