Home Manager (Elderly) – £44 – £45K – Edinburgh
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this award winning healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a an experienced Home Manager to manage a stunning nursing home located on the outskirts of Edinburgh. The service will provide high quality nursing care for up to 63 elderly residents and its most recent Care Inspectorate Report is very good.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They are looking for only the most highly skilled candidates and will pay £44 – £45K + benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation and as well as up to date knowledge of the Care Inspectorate
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Commissioning experience – desirable
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a nursing home environment
- Minimum of two years’ experience within long term elderly nursing care
- Budgetary, recruitment and marketing knowledge
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.