Home Manager (Elderly) – Colwyn Bay
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join one Wales’ most up and coming and vibrant care providers.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting an award winning healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a Home Manager. The role will incorporate undertaking the day to day duties at this delightful 35 bed care home and progressing it towards achieving exceptional CSSIW reports.
My client is a highly regarded and well-funded provider and they currently operate ten services. Due to an internal move they are looking for only the most highly skilled candidates and will pay £45,000 upwards.
- Maximising occupancy rates
- Managing budgets
- Recruitment and supervision of staff
- Maintaining quality standards and ensuring health and safety compliance;
- Liaising with, and maintaining partnerships with, other local community organisations;
- Delivering person-centred care;
- Ensuring any regulatory activity such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations;
- Organising activities for residents;
- Liaising with families of residents;
- Actively promoting the independence of residents.
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care hoe setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Hold the relevant managerial qualification and have the ability to register with both the CSSIW and Care Council Wales
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!