Home Manager (Elderly) – Kendal, Cumbria
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a delightful, family owned private provider.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this vibrant healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for a Home Manager. The role will incorporate undertaking the day to day duties at this delightful 38 bed nursing home and progressing it towards achieving an Outstanding CQC inspection.
My client is a highly regarded and well-funded provider and they currently operate a number of services across the North of England. Due to an internal move they are looking for only the most highly skilled candidates and will pay £38,000 – £40,000 + benefits.
- Maximising occupancy rates
- Managing budgets
- Recruitment and supervision of staff
- Maintaining quality standards and ensuring health and safety compliance;
- Liaising with, and maintaining partnerships with, other local community organisations;
- Delivering person-centred care;
- Ensuring any regulatory activity such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within regulations;
- Organising activities for residents;
- Liaising with families of residents;
- Actively promoting the independence of residents.
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse Qualification – RGN or RMN
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!