Home Manager (Elderly Nursing Home) – Redcar – £43 – £45K + Bonus/Benefits
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively supporting this market-leading healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home. This delightful service provides exceptional care for up to 70 elderly residents and it is located about 5 miles from central Redcar.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £43 – £45K + bonus that will be linked to occupancy rates and agency usage.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Experience of working with Older People
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above, then I would like to hear from you; please contact Neil at Bright Selection Ltd.