Home Manager (Elderly Nursing Home) – Rhyl – £45K + Benefits
My client is a highly professional organisation whose ethos revolves around quality, as well as having the well-being and care of all of its residents as high priority. They have grown through acquisitions over the past couple of years and they currently have a portfolio of around 35 homes across the UK.
The home itself provides nursing care for up to 55 elderly residents and has been running at around 95% occupancy levels for the last few years. It’s most recent CSSIW inspection last year was very good and the home has excellent staff levels, making it the local home of choice.
So what do you need to be considered?
- Be a Registered Home Manager and be able to register as such with the CSSIW and Care Council for Wales
- Be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Have up to date and valid registration with the NMC
- Be experienced in elderly care
- Have experience of working in dementia care
- Be experienced in managing staff
- Have a full working knowledge of CSSIW regulations
The role is offered at circa £45K.
For further information please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection LTD or email across your CV.