Home Manager (Elderly Residential Care Home) – Stockton-On-Tees – £38K + £10K Bonus & Benefits
Job Title Home Manager (Elderly Residential Care Home) – Stockton-On-Tees – £38K + £10K Bonus & Benefits
Salary £38K + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively supporting this market-leading healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to take over and move forward this state-of-the art care home. This wonderful service provides exceptional care for up to 44 elderly residents and is located in the Stockton-On-Tees area.
The home is Good rated by the CQC and has a very good local reputation. The long standing manager is soon to be leaving.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £38K plus £10K bonus and benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection for further information.