Home Manager – Good rated residential home – Watford area Salary up to £48,000
Home Manager – Good Rated Residential Home
Salary £45,000-48,000 per annum
Our client is a highly regarded care provider with a network of residential dementia care homes across the Home Counties. The group have been in operation for many years and are a highly successful not for profit provider who’s ethos, values and dedication to providing the best possible care are at the heart of their operations.
The new manager will be responsible for the day to day operation of the home to include the following responsibilities:
- Recruitment, training and supervision of the staff team
- Managing the care delivery to ensure a flexible, caring approach which is responsive to the needs of individual residents whilst promoting independence at all times
- Holding accountability for the homes income and expenditure and ensuring that all financial and administrative records are up to date
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with residents, families, visiting professionals and outside agencies.
- Ensuring regulatory standards are met or exceeded
- Experienced gained managing an Residential or Nursing home for older people
- Recognised management or professional qualification
- Genuine interest and commitment to enhancing the lives of older people
The salary for the role is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £45,000 per annum, plus excellent pension contributions, medical cover and 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
For more information on this post please contact Julie Estall.