Home Manager – Lambeth
Bright Selection is currently working with a luxury provider on a new role for a Residential Home Manager responsible for the day to day running of the home
The home in Portsmouth has been built to an exceptional standard providing award winning facilities to its residents, the home boasts a dedicated staff team with a wealth of experience providing first class residential & dementia care. The home is close to local amenities and public transport routes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager or Home Manager with a Level 5 in leadership and management qualification or equivalent. Your significant people management skills, strong understanding of the needs of older people including CQC essential standards of care management, practice and safeguarding of vulnerable adults will be essential. The role will challenge you every day to use your knowledge, skills and experience to lead and create an environment where outstanding person centred care is consistently delivered in an environment where your colleagues love to work. The salary is offered at up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
- Leading a team of care professionals
- Forming strong relationships with staff, residents and their families, your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success
- Passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent
- Previous people management experience including the delivery of training
- Experience of managing a budget and working to a business plan
- Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people
- Experience of working to targets
- A good balanced head and heart
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!