Home Manager (Older People) – Near Southport – £48K + Benefits
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this wonderful regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment. Having grown via acquisitions over the last few years, they now provide exceptional levels of care for around 320 Older People. They have plans to grow both organically and via additional acquisitions in the coming years.
They are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home. This wonderful service provides exceptional care for up to 50 elderly residents and is located a few miles from central Southport.
They will pay £48K plus benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free DBS
- NMC Fees paid for
Please contact Neil at Bright Selection Ltd now for full details.