Home Manager (Residential) – Chelmsford
Bright Selection is exclusively representing a specialist, niche provider of care services in securing a Registered Home Manager for a newly created opportunity in the South / Mid Essex area
As an established provider of care services, our client is well resourced and offers excellent training and development opportunities to progress and grow with the organisation. Having grown steadily over previous years, they now operate a number of homes throughout the Home Counties and the South East England area.
The home in question provides residential care to its elderly resident (both frail and dementia) and it has a fantastic local reputation, meaning that occupancy levels have consistently been around 95 – 100%.
In return for your hard work and success as Residential Home Manager our client is looking at a salary of up to £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Strong leadership qualities
- Desire to succeed
- Recoginisable management qualification – RMA/LMC/NVQ4
- Have a minimum of one year experience in running a fairly large service of 50 beds or more
- Experience of running a fully compliant or good rated home
- Experience in elderly frail and elderly dementia care
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!