Home Manager –Residential Dementia – Hertfordshire £41,500 – £43,170 + Excellent Package
Job Title: Home Manager –Residential Dementia
Location: Hertfordshire, St Albans area
Salary: £41,500 – £43,170 plus excellent package
Our client is a leading regional provider with an excellent reputation and commitment to enhancing resident’s lives. Due to internal promotion and moves they are seeking to appoint a new manager for an established good rated home in the local area.
The successful candidate will lead a stable and experienced team and will work for an organisation offering excellent career progression and training opportunities.
- Day to day operational management of the home
- Staff leadership and development
- Recruitment, training and supervision of staff
- Resident assessments, care planning and reviews
- Developing effective relationships with residents, families and visiting professionals
Skills and Experience:
- Previous home management experience or Deputy Management experience
- Relevant professional or management qualification preferred
- Caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with high personal standards
- Excellent people skills with ability to lead from the front and earn respect.
Salary for the role is negotiable depending on experience but offered in the region of £41,500 – £43,170
For further information please Julie Estall at Bright Selection.