Home Manager (Specialist Elderly Care Home x 2) – Newcastle-Upon-Tyne / Durham – £36k-£38k + £10k Bonus & Benefits
Job Title Home Manager – Specialist Elderly Care Home x 2
Salary £36k – 38k + Bonus & Benefits
Sector Elderly/Mental Health/Learning Disabilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively supporting this market-leading healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to take over the day-to-day running of two small, specialist care homes in Newcastle and Durham. In total, these services provide exceptional levels of care to 24 elderly residents.
The homes are both rated as Good by the CQC and have very good local reputations. The long-standing manager is soon to be leaving.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £36K as a starting salary, with this increasing to £38K upon the successful completion of your probation – plus potential £10K bonus and benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Be experienced in Mental Health and/or Learning Disabilities
- Treating people with dignity
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection for further information and a confidential conversation.