Home Manager – Successful Elderly Residential Home – Dereham – £42k-£48k
Job Title: Home Manager – Successful Elderly Residential Home
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Salary: £42,000 – £48,000 per annum
Bright Selection are delighted to be supporting an award winning care provider in the appointment of a new manager for a high performing residential dementia care home in the Dereham area. My client is a Southern based provider with around 40 nursing and residential homes across the Southern half of England. They are a growing provider and as such can offer excellent opportunities for long term career development.
The home has been established in the area for a number of years and has been extended and fully refurbished to offer first class accommodation and facilities for residents and staff. It has a very good CQC report and recent “good” rating and our client is looking for an experienced manager who shares their commitment to delivering exceptional care.
- Day to day management of the home to ensure excellent standards of care
- Staff leadership and development
- Ensuring Regulatory compliance
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with residents, families, outside agencies, visiting professionals and the wider community
- Management experience within the elderly care sector
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent qualification desirable
- Nursing qualification advantageous but not essential
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate and they also offer a manager’s bonus scheme based on achieving KPI.
Please contact Julie Estall at Bright Selection for further information.