Homecare Manager – Middlesex – £35,000
Job Title: Homecare Manager
County Middlesex / Greater London
Sector Homecare, Domiciliary Care, Elderly Care
We are delighted to be working with a brand new homecare company due to open its doors later this year. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business at the very start of their journey sharing in their mission to go above and beyond in the services they offer.
We are seeking an experienced Care Manager from either the homecare or care home sector. You and your team will be supporting people of all ages with varying levels of care and support need across Greater London.
- Managing a team of co-ordinators / schedulers
- Undertaking care assessments and reviews
- Lead recruitment of new care workers
- Ensuring that care packages are covered with skilled and qualified staff
- Management experience either from homecare or care home setting
- Elderly care knowledge
- Qualified to L4/L5
- IT literate
- Full UK driving licence
This is a full time position offer at c£35kpa DOE. Office hours are 830-5pm / 9-5.30pm, the role also comes with an on call commitment.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.