Interim Home Manager (6 months) – Mid-Wales – £200 – £250 per day
Job Title Interim Home Manager (6 months) – Mid-Wales – £200 – £250 per day
Salary Up to £250 per day
We are working with a private independent provider who is actively seeking an Interim Home Manager.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this fairly new-to-sector healthcare provider looking for a nurse qualified Interim Home Manager to commence as soon as possible. The home is located to the north of Aberystwyth and provides high level nursing care for up to 36 elderly residents. This is for an initial 6-month period.
Day rate is negotiable but will be in the region of £200 – £250.
- Nurse qualification (RGN) with valid and up to date NMC Pin
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Relevant managerial qualification
- Home Management experience
- Turnaround/crisis management experience would also be advantageous
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.
For more information please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.