Manager – Dementia Care – Good rated home- North Norfolk
Manager – Dementia Care – Good rated home
Salary: £50K + Bonus
Bright selection are pleased to be supporting a long-standing client in their appointment of a General Manager for one of their successful care homes.
Our client is an expanding luxury care provider with a small portfolio of homes across Norfolk. They are currently seeking an experienced manager for their newest home, situated near to Kings Lynn. The home has been fully refurbished and provides excellent care in a lovely, homely environment. This is a high quality service reflected in its recent “good rating”, carehome recommendations and high occupancy.
The post holder will be responsible for the continued development of the home, integration into the group and for working with SMT towards an “outstanding rating”.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the home provides residents with the best possible care, individualised for their needs
- Maintaining compliance with all statutory regulations
- Forming and maintaining positive working relationships with residents, families, visiting professionals and outside agencies
- Staff management and effective leadership, ensuring that the company’s values of trust, respect and care are maintained and promoted at all times.
- Experience gained managing a Dementia Care Home
- Level 5 or equivalent management or professional qualification
- Budget management and accounts experience
- Enthusiasm and genuine interest in dementia care, the ability to motivate and develop staff
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £40,000-45,000 per annum.
Please contact Julie Estall for further information.