Manager – LD Supported Living – Aylesbury
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Manager to oversee 2 registered learning disability services across Buckinghamshire. You will be supporting people to use personal budgets, individual service funds and direct payments.
You will be responsible for providing strong leadership and support to the teams ensuring an excellent service is provided to the people they support. You will be responsible for developing and delivering flexible and personalised support that meets the needs and aspirations of individuals living in their own homes.
- Experience of working with people living in their own homes
- A thorough understanding of the issues which face people with a learning disability and/or mental health difficulties
- Experience of managing staff teams with a commitment to training and development
- Proven skills in budget control and quality assurance
- NVQ L3 in health and social care is desirable
- Applicants will need to be a car driver / owner
This is a permanent position offered at £25,813pa.
If you fit the criteria above then Emma would like to hear from you!