Manager sought – High Performing care home -Expanding group. Salary up to £50k per annum
Manager sought – High Performing care home -Expanding group
Salary £45000-50,000 per annum.
The role is based at a successful home located on the Bedfordshire/ Hertfordshire/ Cambridge borders and accessible from many locations. Extended and refurbished in recent years it is known for providing specialist care in a lovely environment. This is a high performing home with an excellent CQC report and recent good rating. The home has benefited from long term management and the successful candidate will be joining a service working towards an outstanding rating.
- Oversee the daily operation of the home and promote and maintain high standards of care and best practice
- Monitor key standards and ensure regulatory compliance
- Lead and develop the staff team
- Financial management and reporting
- Develop effective working relationships with visiting professionals, families and outside agencies
- Recognised management or professional qualification
- Experience gained managing within the elderly care sector
For more information please contact Julie Estall