Manager – Successful Dementia Care Home – West Essex
The home is good rated and has an excellent reputation in the local area. Our client is a not for profit provider who are committed to enhancing the lives of the residents they support. They have an excellent staff retention rated due to their culture, training, support and opportunities for career development.
- Full operational management of the home, ensuring the highest possible standards of care delivery and that the home meets and where possible exceeds CQC requirements
- Leadership and Development of the staff team
- Financial management and working within the budget for the home
- Level 5 Diploma or equivalent management qualification
- Home management experience gained within the elderly care sector
- Experience of leading and motivating a care team
The salary for the role is offered in the region of £43,000-44,500 per annum plus excellent benefits and 38 days holiday.
For more information please contact Julie Estall