Marketing and Communications Manager – Nursing Home Group- South East Region
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager – Nursing Home Group
Location: SE London Based
Salary: £40,000-45,000 plus car allowance
Bright Selection is working with a successful luxury elderly care provider to appoint to this key role within their head office team. Key Duties for the role are as follows:
- Managing all media activity; responding to media requests, briefing colleagues ahead of interviews and monitoring coverage
- Updating the company website and coordinating marketing campaigns
- Managing group social media activities, in particular, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Managing the production of articles and securing editorial opportunities in industry publications
- Drafting a variety of corporate communications materials incl. copy for web content, e-newsletter, email, flyers etc.
- Developing target audiences and identifying relevant media landscape (trade and end-consumer)
- Strengthening and developing relationships with key media
- Copywriting for email, direct mail, media releases, advertorials and internal communication materials
- Managing the distribution of press releases and images to agreed media
- Developing and implementing a range of PR & social media campaigns
- Creating content for social media and scheduling/publishing posts
- Reporting on marketing, communications and PR activity and providing recommendations for future activity
- Maintaining a press clippings archive
- Assisting with general marketing, communications and PR enquiries
- Competitor and market analysis
The right candidate for this role will have significant PR and marketing experience, the ability to manage different projects and competing timescales, exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as excellent copywriting skills. Experience of the social care sector would be preferred. The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £40,000-45,000 per annum plus car allowance.
For more information and a confidential discuss please contact Julie Estall at Bright Selection Ltd.